-I can eat a pound of ham
-Don't clean the hotel's iron with a knife
-Don't try to hug the crazy homeless black man
-George Barris will let you pick him up and hold him like a baby (his handler will not)
-The Hotel's bar does not allow nudity
-Bug zappers made into tazers hurt like a motherfucker
-$6 bullhorns are the best bargain on the planet
-More strangers than you think will let you hug them for five seconds (some will even show you their fat, ugly boobs)
-A chopper can get rear-ended by a car, throw the rider over the handlebars, and come away virtually unscathed
-You can rent roller skates for $1 at the Santa Maria fairgrounds
-My friends rule
- Trophy Whore...
- Adult Bibs Are The New Flat Black
- Me and Alex on parade
- What I Learned This Weekend...
- Dear Paso Robles...
- Breakfast in Santa Maria
- Rollie Free...
- Creepy Geeks Model Hackers
- Trailer Queen...
- The Warrior of the Wasteland...
- Too Tall
- Fonzi called...
- Air NZ
- More NZ!
- Choppers Are The New Choppers
- New Zealand Art Fag
- Rockin' Chick!
- New Insiration..
- My Little Pony was sweet! Another ride I miss.
- Pre Snugglers CC/MC
- OE Team Rider
- Hot Rod Garage
- Touch it.
- New Plymouth, New ZealandI'll be back.
- My new lover.
- The '47
- Pure Idiot
- Your host/idiot
- ▼ May (35)
- KIRK! co-founded Billetproof, owned 11:11 Operations, art directed and designed for Ocean Pacific and Joe Boxer (before they went into the toilet), and currently runs the Goodguys Gazette magazine. When it comes to hot rods, kustoms and bikes he's too stupid to say no.